We have formed the Estero Republican Club to:
1) Add a Conservative voice to our community;
2) Be able to stay informed about the important local and state issues that affect us;
3) Become acquainted with candidates running for office in future elections;
4) Be able to have friendly discussions about important political topics;
5) Have occasional discussions about general topics of interest;
6) Create friendships and relationships with like-minded people.
I am a Republican because:
· I BELIEVE the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility
must be honored.
· I BELIEVE in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
· I BELIEVE free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and
· I BELIEVE government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
· I BELIEVE the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by
individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least.
· I BELIEVE the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
· I BELIEVE Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the
challenges of changing times.
· I BELIEVE Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and
human rights throughout the world.
· FINALLY, I believe the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of